I spend a lot of my free time backpacking and planning backpacking trips. As I moved from longer day hikes into backpacking, I eventually learned about long-trail thru-hiking in 2012. I was able to do my first Long thru-hike in 2014 (The Colorado Trail), and have gradually planned my life around supporting long-distance hiking habits.
Long-distance thru-hikes I’ve completed:
- The Colorado Trail (2014, 2020)
- The John Muir Trail (2016, 2017)
- The Pacific Crest Trail (2018)
- The Tahoe Rim Trail (2019)
- The Continental Divide Trail (2021 into 2022)
- The Arizona Trail (2023)